Software may be restricted for the following reasons:
- Licensing agreements. Some of our lab software has licensing agreements that state the software will only be used by students for their coursework.
- Limited number of licenses. Some software in our labs has a limited number of licenses and cannot logistically be made available to all students without causing an inconvenience or problem for those students requiring it for course work.
- Department purchased software. SEASnet restricts software purchased by departments for installation in the labs if requested.
- * For software marked with *, you MUST be enrolled in a related course to use it and your instructor must have requested activation of the software for your course following these instructions.
- **, *** Most Windows applications are available when connecting remotely to RemoteApps and Remote Desktop. Exceptions are marked with ** and *** below.
- *** Project Professional on the terminal server is reserved for the online program and requires that the instructor request activation.
Software Installed on Windows PCs and/or Terminal Servers
|7-Zip||Abaqus *||Adobe Acrobat||AGI STK||Ansys *|
|ArcGIS||CES EduPACK *||Comsol (Femlab) *||Deep Soil||Eclipse|
|ModFlow||ModelMuse||Microsoft Office||Microsoft Project ***||Microsoft Visio|
|Swat-Cup *||Swat Editor||Swat Plot||TEAPAC *||UniSimDesign|
|VisSim||Visual Studio||Xming **||SRIM\TRIM|