Class websites are hosted on Bruin Learn (a Canvas platform), see coe.bruinlearn.ucla.edu for complete details.
- Students guides: https://canvas.ucla.edu/courses/288/pages/student-resources
- Instructors/TAs guides: https://www.seas.ucla.edu/docs/bruinlearn/instructor/template.html
- Publish your site well before the beginning of the quarter because it can take up to 24 hours for students to gain access after the site is published and MyUCLA and Schedule of Classes only display links for published courses.
- C/M/CM courses should have one site. Notify SEASnet if your C/M/CM courses appear on multiple sites.
- Courses that are not C/M/CM are not combined until SEASnet receives a request (requests must be done quarterly).
- If your TA(s) are incorrect, contact your departmental scheduler.
- How email enrolled students
- Recommended practices for Gradebook
- Video/media uploads: use Kaltura to make videos accessible and circumvent the per site hard limit of 5 GB content quota
- Use Zoom via Bruin Learn
- Support: Bruin Learn Center of Excellence (COE), Bruin Learn resources, email@example.com (campus), firstname.lastname@example.org (local)
Tools at MyEngineering
- URL: https://my.engineering.ucla.edu
- SEASnet students account application
- Student academic notices
- Class resource activation for instructors and teaching assistants
- SEASnet lab account management
- Departmental group email tool and group email alias lookup
- Undergraduate and graduate faculty advising
- Undergraduate peer mentoring
- Graduate exit survey system
- ABET accreditation system
- Student TBA and major option declaration
- Student organization tracking