The lab environment consists of Windows workstations and Linux servers. Students log into the labs using Windows 10 (200+ machines). Users have one home directory that is shared between the Windows and Linux systems. Users may only save files to their home directory.
- Windows applications can be accessed directly on the Windows machines.
- Linux graphical software on the Linux servers can be accessed using XMing (already installed on each Windows machine).
|Room Number||Operating System||Specifications||Number of Printers|
|2664BH||Windows 10||(53) i5 64-bit/3.70GHz/4GB RAM||BruinPrint|
|3760BH (may be reserved)||Windows 10||(29) Xeon 64-bit/3.10GHz/8GB RAM||1 HP Laserjet|
|4404BH (may be reserved)||Windows 10||(65) i5 64-bit/3.10GHz/4GB RAM||4 HP Laserjets|
|4405BH||Windows 10||(16) Xeon 64-bit/3.70GHz/8GB RAM||1 HP Laserjet|
|4442BH||Windows 10||(36) Xeon 64-bit/3.10GHz/4GB RAM||2 HP Laserjets|
- Your account will be revoked if you bring any food or drink into the lab.
- Lab use is strictly for course work only.
- For printing stations outside of the SEASnet labs, see BruinPrint.
- Monday: 10am – 9pm
- Tuesday: 8am – 9pm
- Wednesday: 8am – 9pm
- Thursday: 8am – 9pm
- Friday: 8am – 9pm
- Saturday: 10am – 5pm
- Sunday: 1pm – 9pm
- Labs are closed on University holidays