SEASnet RESEARCH STAFF, POSTDOC, AND VISITOR ACCOUNTS
- You can create a new SEAS Account by filling out this form and showing proof of departmental staff status to the Help Desk in 2684 Boelter Hall.
- Your password can only be changed by first logging into the SEASnet linux servers. You can connect to the SEASnet linux servers from your home (provided you are connected to the campus VPN server) or from a personal machine on the campus network and then run the command passwd. You would connect using an ssh session to staff.seas.ucla.edu
- You will need to wait 5-10 minutes before trying to log back in with your new password.
QUESTIONS and HELP
- Help is never too far away because there are many resources available to you [Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Website: http://www.seasnet.ucla.edu; Phone: 310-206-6864; Room: 2684 BH (Mon – Fri : 8am – noon, 1pm – 4:30pm)]
- If you suspect your account has been compromised, change your password immediately and then contact the SEASnet Help Desk
SEASnet USER AGREEMENT: www.seasnet.ucla.edu/user-account-policy