The lab infrastructure consists of Sun servers for specific services, applications and home directory access. Students login the labs using Windows7 (200+ machines). When users logon to either system their home directory on SEASnet gets automatically mounted. Users may only save files to their home directory. Each Windows machine has X-Ming in order to run graphical software installed on the Sun servers. You can view currently available software here.
|Room Number||Operating System||Specifications||Number of Printers|
|2664BH||Windows 7||(53) i5 64-bit/3.70GHz/4GB RAM||4 HP Laserjets|
|3760BH (may be reserved)||Windows 7||(29) Xeon 64-bit/3.10GHz/8GB RAM||1 HP Laserjet|
|4404BH(may be reserved)||Windows7||(65) i5 64-bit/3.10GHz/4GB RAM||4 HP Laserjets|
|4405BH||Windows 7||(16) Xeon 64-bit/3.70GHz/8GB RAM||1 HP Laserjet|
|4442BH||Windows 7||(36) Xeon 64-bit/3.10GHz/4GB RAM||2 HP Laserjets|
|Mon 10am – 11pm
Tue 8am – 11pm
Wed 8am – 11pm
Thu 8am – 11pm
Fri 8am – 6pm
Sat 9am – 9pm
Sun 1pm – 11pm
- Your account will be revoked if you bring any food or drink into the lab.
- LAB use is strictly for course work only.
- Typical finals week hours are Monday through Thursday from 8am-11pm, Friday from 8am-6pm, Saturday 9am-11pm and Sunday from 1pm-11pm. Finals week lab hours are posted on Current MOTD Postings.
- During Spring Break, Summer Vacation, and in between quarters, labs are open 9am – 5pm and closed on weekends.
- Labs are closed on University holidays.