The lab infrastructure consists of Sun servers for specific services, applications, and home directory access. Students log into the labs using Windows7 (200+ machines). When users log on to either system, their home directory on SEASnet gets automatically mounted. Users may only save files to their home directory. Each Windows machine has XMing in order to run graphical software installed on the Sun servers. You can view currently available software here.
|Room Number||Operating System||Specifications||Number of Printers|
|2664BH||Windows 7||(53) i5 64-bit/3.70GHz/4GB RAM||4 HP Laserjets|
|3760BH (may be reserved)||Windows 7||(29) Xeon 64-bit/3.10GHz/8GB RAM||1 HP Laserjet|
|4404BH (may be reserved)||Windows7||(65) i5 64-bit/3.10GHz/4GB RAM||4 HP Laserjets|
|4405BH||Windows 7||(16) Xeon 64-bit/3.70GHz/8GB RAM||1 HP Laserjet|
|4442BH||Windows 7||(36) Xeon 64-bit/3.10GHz/4GB RAM||2 HP Laserjets|
|Mon 10am – 11pm
Tue 8am – 11pm
Wed 8am – 11pm
Thu 8am – 11pm
Fri 8am – 6pm
Sat 9am – 9pm
Sun 1pm – 11pm
- Your account will be revoked if you bring any food or drink into the lab.
- Lab use is strictly for course work only.
- Typical week hours are:
- Tuesday through Thursday from 8am-11pm
- Friday from 8am-6pm
- Saturday 9am-11pm
- Sunday from 1pm-11pm.
- Finals week lab hours are posted on Current MOTD Postings.
- During Spring Break, Summer Vacation, and in between quarters, labs are open 9am – 5pm and closed on weekends.
- Labs are closed on University holidays.