SEASnet accepts requests from official engineering student associations for event postings on our message of the day website. The following requirements must be met in order for your request to be processed:
- Request should be emailed to help [at] seas [dot] ucla [dot] edu
- Request must come from an association officer along with a link to the association website from the HSSEAS main website listing current officers for verification
- Association should coordinate who will make the request of SEASnet so multiple requests are not made
- Request should be made 5 working days prior to the event
- Request should be no more than 1-2 paragraphs and should include an event title. If functionality is required please include HTML tags for links, email addresses, etc.
- Request should include location, time and date of event.
- If the event is hosted by multiple student groups, the request should be coordinated so only one request is made to SEASnet
- Postings must adhere to campus policies
Requests not meeting the above requirements can be made; however, the request may not be approved. SEASnet staff will evaluate each MOTD posting and if appropriate, will
also post the message on myengineering.seas.ucla.edu.
SEASnet reserves the right to deny any request for posting on the Message of the Day website.