Application on Windows Lab PCs
Software may be restricted for the following reasons:
- Licensing agreements. Some of our lab software has licensing agreements that state the software will only be used by students for their coursework.
- Limited number of licenses. Some software in our labs has a limited number of licenses and cannot logistically be made available to all students without causing an inconvenience or problem for those students requiring it for course work.
- Department purchased software. SEASnet restricts software purchased by departments for installation in the labs if requested.
- For software marked with *, you MUST be enrolled in a related course to use it
- Most Windows applications are available when connecting remotely to the terminal servers. Exceptions are marked with ** and *** below
- *** Project Professional on the terminal server is reserved for the online program and requires that the instructor request activation.
If you have questions regarding a specific software package or just general questions please email email@example.com.
Software installed on Windows PC
|Bluebeam Revu||CES EduPACK *||Comsol (Femlab) *|
|MathType||Matlab *||Microsoft Mathematics|
|Microsoft Office||Microsoft Project ***||Microsoft Visio **|
|MobaXterm (remote only)||Notepad++||OrCAD-Capture Lite|
|Visual Studio||X-Win32 (remote only)||Xming **|