Application on Windows Lab PCs
Software may be restricted for the following reasons:
- Licensing agreements. Some of our lab software has licensing agreements that state the software will only be used by students for their coursework.
- Limited number of licenses. Some software in our labs has a limited number of licenses and cannot logistically be made available to all students without causing an inconvenience or problem for those students requiring it for course work.
- Department purchased software. SEASnet restricts software purchased by departments for installation in the labs if requested.
- For software marked with *, you MUST be enrolled in a related course to use it
- Most Windows applications are available when connecting remotely to the terminal servers. Exceptions are marked with ** below
If you have questions regarding a specific software package or just general questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Software installed on Windows PC
|HEC-HMS||HTRI-Xchanger Suite||IE 11|
|Matlab*||MCTrans HCS+||Microsoft Mathematics|
|Microsoft Office||Microsoft Project||Microsoft Visual Studio|
|RealPlayer||Rhapsody (remote only)
||Rocscience (remote only)|
|SciFinder Scholar||Simsci Pro/II**||SolidWorks|
|VMware Player||Win TR-55||Xming**|
|X-Win32 (remote only)||CES EduPACK *|