Software may be restricted for the following reasons:
- Licensing agreements. Some of our lab software has licensing agreements that state the software will only be used by students for their coursework.
- Limited number of licenses. Some software in our labs has a limited number of licenses and cannot logistically be made available to all students without causing an inconvenience or problem for those students requiring it for course work.
- Department purchased software. SEASnet restricts software purchased by departments for installation in the labs if requested.
- * For software marked with *, you MUST be enrolled in a related course to use it and your instructor must have requested activation of the software for your course following these instructions.
- **, *** Most Windows applications are available when connecting remotely to the terminal servers. Exceptions are marked with ** and *** below.
- *** Project Professional on the terminal server is reserved for the online program and requires that the instructor request activation.
If you have questions regarding a specific software package or just general questions please email .
Software Installed on Windows PC
|Abaqus *||Adobe Acrobat||AGI STK|
|CAST||CES EduPACK *||Comsol (Femlab) *|
|Deep Soil 6 **||Eclipse||Electric|
|MathType||MATLAB *||MCTrans HCS+|
|MobaXterm (remote only)||ModFlow||ModelMuse|
|Microsoft Office||Microsoft Project***||Microsoft Visio|
|R-Project||Rhapsody(remote only)||Rocscience (remote only)|
|SAAMII||SAP2000 *||SOLIDWORKS *|
|Swat-Cup||Swat Editor||Swat Plot|
|Visual Studio||X-Win32 (remote only)||Xming **|